Home | Twitter | LinkedIn | Consulting | About | RSS | Map
Sat, 21 May 2016
- Basic Principles
- Sans Tables
- Floating Forms
posted at: 15:37 | path: /technical/markup/HTML/general/style | this entry | top
Sometimes you want to creating floating forms . This one sort of works in reverse -- the form floats over a div and makes it show/hide. In real situations it would be the other way around.
- Line 6 - Create the first div tag
- Line 8 - Set the z-index to something low
- Lines 28-30 - Simple div with the firstdiv id
- Line 31 - The second div
- Lines 32-35 - A small generic form with a hideThis function on the click
- Lines 38-45 - A function that toggles the firstdiv to block or none (notice how jQuery would have made this much shorter).
posted at: 15:34 | path: /technical/markup/HTML/general/style | this entry | top
© 2015-2017. All Rights Reserved. All original code appearing on this site is MIT Licensed unless otherwise noted.